Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What a Good Omen!


I wanted to try posting a picture on here, and then I thought about a recent fortune I got in a fortune cookie from some Chinese food:


I know, the first part is going to come true, so now I'm pretty much counting on the second half happening soon too! I'm heading to Clemson tomorrow to see the Clemson/UNC game, and to see my Clemsonite friends once more before I'm gone for 5-ish months. I'm so excited, but I still have yet to pack (I feel that this may become a theme in my life soon unfortunately).
I just got Photoshop on my laptop, so I'm trying to figure that out now. I've been snapping random photos and trying to jazz them up a bit, although all I've really gotten a hang of so far is contrast.
Only 2 weeks until I leave for Aberdeen!

No comments:

Post a Comment